All specialized paper money issues known of the world from the 14th Century to date, including newly-discovered listings of specimen issues, extensively illustrated and offering the most up-to-date pricing in 3 grades of preservation, along with data to assist the collector in properly identifying world bank notes.
Complete and extensively illustrated listing of specialized world paper money issues from the earliest paper money issues to date, including numerous varieties and newly added specimen notes in this one-of-a-kind reference. All pricing has been thoroughly analyzed and updated, making this a must for dealers and collectors.
- Hundreds of new and/or improved images for easy identification.
- Editor George Cuhaj is a proven performer and expert in the field.
- Book has strong tradition of reliability.
- 10,000 images of rare and unusual notes
- Features over 17,500 accurate paper money prices in a volatile market.